Health & Safety
We take the safety of both your staff and ours very seriously. London Offices Cleaning ensures that all staff:
- are trained in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- are fully comprehensively insured
- have PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- comply with all existing and new health and safety regulations
- perform regular checks and maintenance on all equipment
- For a regular cleaning we request a minimum of 2 hours a week or 3 hours every fortnight.
- If you are unwell or away, let us know at least 24 hours in advance and there will be no charge.
- If your cleaner cannot work we will let you know and try to provide a replacement.
- For one-off cleans, we require full payment prior to commencing cleaning.
- For business contracts we can discuss special terms.
- We are fully covered with public and employees liability insurance.
Your London Offices Cleaning service is unconditionally 100% guaranteed. If you are not completely happy with your service, please let us know and we will return to clean the area again to put matters right to your satisfaction at no extra charge. We guarantee it.
Payment for service
Payment is required at time of service if domestic cleaning . For Commercial cleaning, we will invoice. For business contracts we can discuss special terms. Check, Cash, or Bank transfer accepted.